Jim Ogonowski (pictured with his wife, Kathy) is currently running to fill the Congressional Seat vacated by Marty Meehan. His blog will contain news and updates - and occasionally light-hearted content - from the campaign trail.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Duncan Hunter on WAAF This Morning!

Duncan Hunter, a Congressman from California and leader on border security and immigration reform, appeared on WAAF's Hillman Show to talk about why the country needs Jim Ogonowski - click play below to listen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great piece!! My wife and I just voted in Chelmsford. At 8 AM pre. 5 already had over two hundred votes cast. Let hope that's a great sign for JIM. I have said a prayer for Jim and his family. I didn't have a chance to get out and do anything for Jim but I spoke one on one with alot of folks. The people have heard the message. All the best.

Anonymous said...

Jim, win or lose you are an outstanding individual I would be proud and honored to call you my representative.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up Jim because as an outsider...you did awesome! Your name is out there now and in 11 months you will have tuned your machine further. Your opponent had superior weapons this time around being backed by better known (yet less reputable democrats). You should feel proud of the job you did now lets plan an attack for future.

Frank Black