Jim Ogonowski (pictured with his wife, Kathy) is currently running to fill the Congressional Seat vacated by Marty Meehan. His blog will contain news and updates - and occasionally light-hearted content - from the campaign trail.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lowell Sun Endorsement

I am humbled to receive the endorsement of the Lowell Sun. Yet, as I look down towards Washington and see all the problems that need fixing, I promise to never lose sight of the endorsement I really need - that of the people. My family has been in this district for over 100 years. I raised my children here. I want my children to raise their children here. While this endorsement is great and will help me fix a broken Washington, I will always remain the regular guy you sit next to at the UML Hockey games in the winter. Thanks again for all your support, and lets fight on to end business as usual down in Washington!

No comments: